Wednesday, September 30, 2009



I went shopping yesterday and today!

Ok not really shopping, but I did have some items to bring back from my trips to Orchard..

I managed to get a MUFE(Ivory) and Shu Uemura(764) sample sachet for their liquid foundation..

Shall review more on it once I've tried them out.. =)
*In search for new foundation, here I come~~~*

Left to right: MUFE, Shu Uemura

Next, is today. I bought from Etude House again! lolx.. last time was from online spree but now is from the retail store itself.. Finally...

Left to right: Etude House Cream Brush, Lip Liner

Yipee... Suddenly I'm all into liquid foundation and makeup again. Hence I thought buying a new brush to play around first.. Lip liner is another new try out for me... *Excited*

<3



No comments:

Post a Comment