Thursday, March 18, 2010

Silk Naturals Loot!

Long overdue! But better late than never.. 

Lalala~

Ok here's my SilkNaturals loot that I got just after CNY!

1 Ivory fdn sample in original, 1 Ivory fdn sample in medium, and more lippies + free e/s~

These are all sample blushers I got and 2 free e/s~~ *Smilex*

Moss is a e/s that comes free with purchase over $30! And since I've not much green e/s b4, I requested for 1! TGIF is a sampe e/s that comes free with every $10 purchase. So sweet of them right?? *Blinks*

Did I mention before I love SN blushers? Though I seldom put blushers, but just can't resist the temptation!

Samples I got frm SN as of now (am sure it will still grow Lolx)

Their blushers are so pretty! But i wish they had more matt blushers, shimmer/shiny ones doesn't really suit my face.. But, heck! Just buy~ I simply love how pretty the colours shows up when applied! But I seldom use as my face is pretty sensitive and red w/o blusher, and so if i do apply it'll be a super light handed kind wahaha..

IIRC, from L to R.. Precious(l/g), Maiden(l/g), Mirage(l/s), Foreplay(l/g)

No pic of it on my lips though.. PS. But i really adore how Precious and Foreplay shows up, especially Precious! Precious is a very light semi-sheer colour that lits me up whereas Foreplay gives me a kissable yummy lip colour. For Mirage, it'll be great to go with smokey eyes but not if I want to use it as a base for colour. Maiden is something I gotten previously, used to like it though it runs a little darker than I like. But now, definitely Precious or Foreplay over Maiden.

Last but not least, I even received a lippie sample. Didn't know they still have it as I thought they stopped having them..

It's pretty. But, doubt I will ever use it. Colour is too loud to my liking! =X

Ohh n btw, talking about Silknaturals, I went to mix my foundation just recently again! 
 
On the L, my new mix, R, my old mix.

Though this time is better, But I still think it's a little darker than my neck area.. 

Hmm, shall try another round real soon! Wahahah~


No comments:

Post a Comment