Wednesday, October 20, 2010

*Claps: I'm BACK!!*

*Blows dust*

Phew~ after so long, i'm finally here again to update!
But there's so many things I want to share, ok so I've decided to start from the latest instead! =D

*Pic 1st*
mini haul from John Little and Watsons~

John Little is having sales --> 20% Storewide plus additional 20% off selected pdts!!! Was thinking of using this chance to grab some wants, then I realise there's not much on the list.. And so I controlled my spendings! They are all my "needs" not"wants", I can explain!! =P Needs like Essential Shampoo, Express Cleanser and Biore Sunblock (last bottle in white, dig out from below others wahahah) as I've already used them up.. Just 3 pdts and it's over $30, and got me a free pack of Nude wedges! Anyone tried it before?

Popped by Watson to get my eyebrow liner since JL don't sell Spring Heart pdt. No discount no nothing.. =( But I still got it anyway.. It's a need not a want! lolx.. Ok so I got a small bottle of cleanser as well, need to put at my boi's place. ;p The house brand cotton pad is for making up the $15 so i can claim the points.. wahahah Shhhhhh...

And recently I got a new toner! My previous toner either finished or too harsh.. But i need a toner and spot corrector and so... tadaaaa~ I got this.. *see below*
From the bestbuy-world.. It's good! >$50 and it's free delivery~

<3

Before you get it wrong, not all is mine ok.. At least the Hydra zen moisturiser is not! That's my boi's sis's.. I got myself the Lancome toner 50ml x 4 = 200ml, and the 10ml spot corrector.. 

That's all for today's update!
Stay tune for more~

*I want better skin!*

No comments:

Post a Comment