Sunday, June 26, 2011

Me <3 Gmarket!!!

My once-thought-lost-mail parcel have finally found its way home!
Yipee~

Went online and bought some accessories off gmarket during starting May, almost gave up and accept it as lost mail when it arrived at my door step mid June!

chunky gold n black bangles!

straps!

kinda big and heavy.. but i still like <3


can't decide which to abandon, hence ended up with both!

And... I got some owls too (of course in accessories form)!

kinda common, but its cute and easy to match.

I like this, Colours!!

Last but not least... I got...

I love how the limps can move~

Okay summary time! See the items below? Hearty!


Gmarket can really be a danger zone for me at times. I always try to avoid gmarket because they are having sale like 24/7!

No comments:

Post a Comment