Wednesday, September 26, 2012

SK-II Skincare.

Yes, I've heard so much rave about SK-II skincare and have been tempted to give it a try since forever!

Sadly, I have been putting it on hold as I didn't want to start too early (their pdts seems to target > mid 20s) and it's simply too expensive. 
But recently, I found some sk-ii sample products (gentle cleanser, clear lotion, mask-in lotion, facial treatment essence, deep surge ex) in some of my subscribed beauty parcels. 

To cut it short, I felt my skin is really becoming better!

After the sample bottles finished, I continued purchasing samples of their clear lotion (toner) and fte as I liked this combination the best. Can't really comment on it's individual effects as I used it as a combination. However, my skin feels much more cleaner and smoother (at least lesser bumps). Best of all, it doesn't adds irritation to my super sensitive skin!
While I'm loving it, I have been hearing that one shouldn't continuously use their products for too long a period as the skin tends to be 'addicted' and skin may 'act up' once you stop using it. So to be safe, nowadays I'm trying to use them only on alternate days (hopefully this works?).

No comments:

Post a Comment