Monday, October 5, 2009

Laneige Sales at Isetan Wisma!

Finally I'm back to post my updates!

Friday~~
Went for the Laneige Sales at Wisma Isetan and bought lots of stuff!

Bought..
Laneige Skin Veil Oil-Free Foundation 13 ($15)
Laneige Snow Crystal Powder 1 ($15)
Laneige Quick Massage Gel x 3 sample size
Laneige Water Bank Cream x 6 sample size
Laneige Shimmering Multi Cream sample size
Laneige Skincare Trial Set x 2 ($2 each)
ZA Energy Water ($8)

So happy! Btw, the sample sizes products are 10 for $5. So in total I spent $47 for all the products above. =)


Saturday~~~
Went the sale again! Omg, can't control the urge to buy man.. Luckily in the end I bought only the lipstick and lipgloss at 2 for $15.

Laneige Snow Crystal Melting Glossy Lipstick in Sugar Pink

Laneige Snow Crystal Sheer Lipgloss in Sweet Water

And, I oso got sample sachets from Paul n Joe!
Read from Cleo October the ad there that if you present the page, you'll get a customised foundation for trial.. =)

Paul n Joe Foundation shade 10 and 30





Will do a review as soon as I'm ready. =)

Cheers~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment