Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Yipee~~ 1 of 2

I'm back to blog!!! Yes I can finally upload the pic~~

Lets see where I left from where..?

Ok, shall start with mask! Helped my colleague to order a mask recently, there were some hiccups but finally it arrived!

 This is what I got for my colleague.. Pink one is the Zamian/Jamian Gold Cacao Mask, Blue one is a Cleanser not sure what brand though.. Didn't see carefully.. Asked her if she wants the cleanser and since she don't need it, I took it.. hahaha Thanks *blink blink*

This is my own set though.. Been using for some time.. Will do a review more in detail.. This is gonna be a long post! wahahaha

And, this is what I got recently! Hahaha more samples yet again..

I went to buy empty jars, 2 for $1. Bought 4 in total. Great for containing all the liquid and powder samples as well as travelling set.. Gave 1 to my mom for putting her lipstick in, convenient and save space.. Then I bought the Chacott finishing powder ebay for only $2! Came in a zipped bag then I transferred into the sifter jar, think should be able to last quite some time.. And last but not least, I've the Ettusais Zero Pore Oil-free Pact! It's a sample but the packaging actually looks so much nicer than the usual that I see.. wahahah.. Shall give it a try SOON~~

Ok, tt's all for now.. Part 2 coming soon.. whahaah

No comments:

Post a Comment