Friday, December 4, 2009

EDM Samples~~~~

Yes! I managed to get my hands on Everydayminerals..



This is the EDM foundation sample kit in Medium

Samples
Top (L to R): Fawn, Multi-intensive
Bottom (L to R): Beige Neutral, Dusty Miller and New Car Smell

Haven really gotten around to try them all.. A brief review on what i tried

Basically, Fawn is a golden-based foundation which looks kinda yellow in the container but turns out rather well on my skin.. Able to blend and cover my scar to a certain level.. On photos, i appear to have a reasonably good skin *Thumbs Up*

Dusty Miller is like a face radiant enhancer, kinda similar to Benefit Dandelion? Doubt i can use it as a overall thingy, but it works great as a highlighter, enhancing my cheeks whereas I use the Benefit as a blusher instead.. =)

New Car Smell appears somewhat orangey though.. Have to be careful not to over-apply it (happens often.. am still a noob) lolx..

Multi Intensive Concealer is great for covering my panda eyes.. Not completely though, but then again i have heavy eyebags.. So might be because of that i can't see very absolute results..  It's good for covering blemishes and red spots as well.. But seldom use it as I'm too lazy.. wahahah

The others are mainly all base foundation sample.. Seems nowhere near my shade though.. Kinda pity..
Th base foundation that i used is Golden Fawn in Matt formula.. Keeps shine awhile reasonably well, and when my makeup feels cakey, somehow after spraying mist, it can patch back.. confusing right..

Okay, next time when i do my order i shall give their lippies a try!





The next time i order, shall try their lippies!!!!

Till then.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment