Friday, December 4, 2009

MU revamp~~~~

Updates!!!

Bought more makeup items recently and revamped my makeup(MU) section in my room.. used to be all kinds of basket.container/box/pouch lying around storing my MU.. Now, I've changed it~~

Before...


After



Hee.. so happy that I've a revamped MU area.. *got more space for more MU*
To start off, below is some of the random things i got, some new and some samples.. hahaha

Evian Mist Spray

MU sponges

Estee Lauder DW & DW Light Samples

Principessa Beauty Cattiva Hand Cream and Stage Eyeliner in Broadway Brown

Had lots more.. will continue on the next post~~~

2 comments:

  1. I like how neat and tidy and organized your cosmetics are :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx! i saw a thread talking about how they store their skincare and makeup so i thought i should do that for mine as well.. =)

    ReplyDelete