Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Revlon ColorStay Foundation in Nude!



I finally got my hands on it!

Lolx.. Have been contemplating whether to get it from online drugstore spree for this fdn in buff.. But is always eye-power only.. So yest, finally i went to JL and bought it at 20% + 10% disc off regular price.. think less than $20? Quite a good deal i would say, minus all the shipping and waiting.. 

Was about to get sand beige, then instead I went to ask whether Nude or Sand Beige is lighter.. SA recommended me Nude, so I took the risk and got Nude! 

Applied this morning, so far so good! I would say the coverage is considered medium to almost full coverage, and the shade match me surprisingly al right(according to my colleague). Seems better than my clinique SuperFit because it's easier to spread.. SF feels drier..

Shall wait till tonight and review more tmr.. Hopefully is a positive 1!



No comments:

Post a Comment