Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Revlon ColorStay Foundation Review..

Okay time to review.. Hahah but pls note that my review is based after using it for ONLY 2 DAYS. =P

So, after 2 days, my review of this fdn is ALL Positive, at least majority of it is.. =D


Shade, Nude. Thought it would be too pinky or dark for me since it is pink-based. But I would say the shade is a pretty good match for me, but not the exact though.. Noticed this morning before applying loose powder that it's a little dark for me.. Probably a little lighter would be more accurate.. Luckily, my LP managed to help me lighten it a little, making it not too bad.. =) 

Oil control is actually real good! When I reached home yesterday, I took a look at myself in the mirror. No shine-ing face, it's almost a full day from 9a.m to 7p.m! Though I'm using other pdts to help control oil as well.. But usually I still end up with some shine on my nose.. 

Coverage-wise, it's awesome as well! Hee.. Usually I will use bb cream as base/concealer before putting on fdn, with this, I can spread a layer and then layer on a little and it is enough to cover my redness and dark spots! Of course under-eye circles not included lar.. Hahahaha.. 

So here's my conclusion/review of the Revlon ColorStay Fdn.

+ Good match after applying LP( Not the best though)
+ Coverage is Medium to Full (layer on and it's Full coverage)
+ Oil control is superb
+ No cakey
+ No touchup needed (I'm a lazy person)
+ Oxidisation is very little


- Bottle design is not user-friendly
- Dries a little faster than normal foundation (Have to spread fast & well)
- Fdn feels a little thick
- Price a little ex (I mean the usual price)
- Limited shades available in Singapore. 


Hmm, that's about all for now. Guess I shall really give Buff/Ivory a try.. *LEMMINGS*

No comments:

Post a Comment