Thursday, January 21, 2010

Avene Emulsion - Anti Shine Regulating Lotion

Looks big right? It's actually just a 5ml sample tube.. Heee...

Have been using this product for about a week plus.. So far, i'm loving it each day! Hahah.. Initially I thought it was like a oil control serum or something, turns out it's a moisturiser actually. Ok so here's my review..

Pros:
Suitable for even sensitive skin
Great oil-controlling anti shine
A little each time, goes a longgg way
Easy to spread or pat
Fast absorption
Able to use with makeup

Cons
It's a sample size.. (i'm still using it though)
Little costly
Can be a little drying if over-apply

Overall: 8.5/10


Lolx.. basically everything is great, a little dot is enough for each cheek.. Just like this..*see below*

Only bad point is the price is a little costly for me.. Selling at the price of $30~$40... Hmm but I know that TTSH is selling it for $30.90(?)

So tempting! Oh well.. till I get my pay first...

Where's my bonus!!!!???

No comments:

Post a Comment