Saturday, January 2, 2010

Update b4 my new purchase in 2010!!

It's 2010!!! 

B4 I start to buy any more cosmetics and skincare pdts... I shall update what I had gotten since my last update here!! Do bear with me bcos it's gonna be a super long entry!

I got my Silk Naturals Mini Hauls!!! Haha.. it's really a mini haul compared to others.. Bought some lippies and foundation sample kits to try out =)

Pdts shown above: Maiden (l/g), XXX (l/s), Bloom (l/g), Tailfeather (e/s free), Flair (blush), Charming (blush), Babydoll (blush), Perfect Harmony Sample Kit (foundation)

Bought for 25+ Usd.. quite worth it I guess.. Other than the Tailfeather e/s which I got it free, they've kindly included another e/s and l/p sample in my foundation kit!!!

Went to do a comparison on the 3 lippies.. here's the swatch!

Bloom is a really pretty colour.. Thought it might be those very bright pink gloss but turns out it actually brightens my lips a little and give it a really nice slightly sheer glossy look to it..

As for maiden, I can't really comment much though.. It's a real nude lip colour for me.. Almost exactly the shade of my lips.. guess it's good for everyday work though.. =)

XXX is a great l/s in my opinion.. Only that I have to be careful not to over apply it as it feels a little drying and will have a little wash out look.. But with brush application, it's awesome!
At times when I want a natural light nude pinkish lips I will use xxx as base and a little bloom on top, and I'll have the innocent nude-ish pink lips!! Yipee~~


Went to play around the Perfect Harmony Kit and did a little comparison with my other fdn pdts... Got my formula of Buttery Gold: Warm Gold: Ivory in 1:0.5:13 . But I think it's not a perfect one yet.. probably shall try the next time using just pure Buttery Gold and Ivory.. hee..


Opps I forgot to mention.. Clinique Superfit in 61, Missha Lightest (cant remember name), Silknaturals mix and EDM in Fawn.


Here's my Clinique Superfit in 61, my SO bought it for me at Bishan J8 BHG for $50! *thanks* The SA there is very kind and when I asked her to help me try put it on my full face before purchase, she gladly did it for me! So nice of her...




Last but not least I bought my first full size moisturiser!! In the past I've been using samples and miniatures, never a full size before.. incredible? Heh...


L'Oreal Derma Genesis Gel moisturiser..
Tried the sample before buying it.. It's on 20% disc @ Metro Causeway point when I bought it, usual priced @ $29.90.. On sale till 3rd Jan?? Helps minimise pores and keeps my skin relatively well moisturised. Quick absorption and no sticky feeling after application.. I use it day, and more importantly at night as I feel it really keeps my face hydrated through the night I use 1 pump for my face and another pump for my neck(start protection early!)..

So that's ALL FOR THE TIME BEING!! YEAHhhh~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment