Friday, January 29, 2010

Avene Loots~

Yes, I bought pdts from Avene yesterday!


Supposedly ALL Avene pdts can be used for sensitive skin, but say if your skin is hypersensitive like how my skin is feeling recently, the above series would be the more ideal 1.

Went cwp with Yus yesterday after work, wanting to get their Anti Shine Lotion. Went in to JL, but the SA there makes me feel she's so bitchy that after asking her a lot of questions, I turned and walked away without buying anything, Hahah.. was feeling mean and evil yesterday.. 

Extremely Gentle Cleanser and the Skin Recovery Cream

Then I went to try Metro, and the SA there is so nice and kind that I got sweet talked into buying the above pdts(bundle of $49) instead of what I wanted initially! Lolx.. But the SA is really *thumbs up*, very polite and patient when explaining all my queries and nicely recommending the pdts to me. She even offered to gave me samples.. (JL SA don't even want to give when I tried to ask) Wanted the Diacneal initially, but SA say don't have so she offered other pdts instead.. So thoughtful right!

Samples: Skin Recovery Cream, Cleanance Anti-Shine Lotion, Cleanance K Skincare, Cleanance Toner

And! I also bought their Avene Thermal Water Spray($20.30 for 2). Lolx, shared the purchase with Yus cause she wanted to get but only needs 1.

Total Damage?? About $70+, but i paid $60 in total cause share Spray purchase.

Feeling Happy yet kinda scared I'll regret my purchase.. Tried the cleanser this morning.. No foam feels so weird.. lolx.. Toner is pretty alright, moisturiser can't really comment yet.. Have to see monitor a few more days i guess.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment