Friday, January 22, 2010

Kiss Me Heroine Volume & Curl Mascara

I FORGOT!!
Oh girl~ How can I forget to post up on my latest purchase online??
STM... Must be.. hahahah

Kiss Me Heroine Volume & Curl Mascara

So cute right.. the comic character on the packaging.. Bought it kinda on impulse after seeing raves and raves for this pdt/brand.. At first look, I probably woudn't even consider getting it.. But.. reviews from cotters and online shows that it's a very popular and highly raved item.. Though now the current raves are the Fairy Drops Mascara.. No impulse to purchase yet.. And it more costly..

Can you believe it? I bought it only at @ the price of 6USD, through ebay with free postage!
Hee..
Volume and Curl! That's sounds like something I need.. Especially the CURL part..

But, I'm not likely to use it YET, cause I've just opened my tube of SANA Mascara..
I think I really like to see my makeup collection grow each day... hahh =x (bad habit must change!)

Ok O.T a little.. Shall be posting up a review of the SANA Extra Large Mascara and Heated Curler I gotten recently! 
Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Which seller did you get this from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. BooBooNinja: Sadly, the seller has already stopped selling this item..

    ReplyDelete