Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Silk Naturals - Perfect Harmony Sample Kit

OKay! After days, weeks and months of dragging I finally got around to do a post up on how i use their Perfect Harmony Kit.

Includes:
1 Teaspoon of Ivory
1/2 Teaspoon Of Different Base, Warm Gold, Buttery Gold, Olive and Ebony
10g Jar for mixing
1 Measuring Scoop
1 Flocked Sponge
Sample sachet of finishing powder and a eye colour
Instruction Sheet(Lost somewhere.. Lolx)

I choose Buttery Gold & Ivory.. *Tips: see their website for more description on each different base*

Scoop 1 spoonful of Buttery Gold into the mixing jar..

Then time to add in Ivory..

Depending on your skin tone.. You might want to add 3 or 4 spoonful to mix first to try out, and increase the number of spoonful as you deem fit.. *Tips: Search their forums, lots of advise for different skin tones*

Then start mixing..

You'll see something like that.. *PS, i added about 8 spoonful of Ivory lolx*

End pdt.. *Not the best match as it seems duller than my previous 1.. shall twit the base a little.. hahah..

Anyway I did a comparison between my previous recipe and I think the previous 1 is a closer match..
*Tips: Always remember the number of spoonful and base used!*

So that's how I did my mix for Silk Naturals Foundation~

Pros:
Fun to mix around
Get perfect match(eventually)
Does not cakes up on my face
Medium Coverage
Cheap & Affordable

Cons:
Might not get the perfect match at first try
Not fully matt


Guess I need to order more to play around with different recipes!! Hahah..

No comments:

Post a Comment