Saturday, January 16, 2010

Maybeline Gel Liner~

I bought Maybelline Gel Liner yesterday!


Hahah.. finally succumbed to temptations.. U.P $19.90 , disc 20% @ JL.. Bought it with disc and my points, paid $10.90 for it! That's like almost a 50% off.. ^-^
And it comes with a eyeliner brush, it's so PRETTY & brush is really soft!

The colour is pretty intense as well.. Did a swatch on my hand with different thickness..



Shall test it out tonight at my colleague's wedding dinner to see how lasting and smudge-proof it is!!

Okay eyeliner aside.. I found my long-lost SANA Mascara and Shiseido mask and soap~~

Bought it like.. last year?? then somehow it got lost in space and finally after my "intensive search", it resurfaced! <3

Bought them during a spree last yr and when my colleague saw it she was raving away how good it is and even joined in the spree order with me.. It's like so good a deal at $6.90(?) when U.P is $20+.. They wanted 10 each(crazy right?), then after persuading them, they reduced to 5 each.. Then Yus and Me only bought 1 each..


And last but not least, a surprise findings.. a earring(?) that I bought last time.. was meant to give my friend.. somehow end up till now it's still with me.. probably should just use it myself..? Lolx..



Hahah ok shall stop here today.. PS my updates always seems to be one whole chunk by chunk.. lalala~~

No comments:

Post a Comment