Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Purchases & some in 2009 *missed out*

Yea, just as how the title shows... I have new items to share!!!
Yipee~~~

I bought FANCL pdts again.. like finally.. after a year or two later, simply cause it's a tad too expensive for me to own them as they are all preservative-free, hence the lifespan of the pdt are relatively short..
Like for example, their Mild Cleansing Oil(MCO) is able to last 1 yr from expiry when un-opened, and 120days after opening. Usually I'll just continue to use.. But $33 is really ex for me.. So i switched to Biore Cleansing Oil($15.90) instead..

BUT, this time round I managed to get the items on a promotional price! My dance friend is working for the company so there's staff disc and etc.. Total damage for 3 bottles of washing powder and 2 small bottle of mco is only $39!! YEAShhh ^-^



The limited edition bottle is just so pretty!!!

Okay and now's the purchase I done last year?? There's the Missha Silky Soft Foundation in shade 13, bought it on impulse thinking it should be good like their highly raved bb cream.. Kinda regretted so much man.. Used only once but I think it doesn't like oily combi skin.. Should I sell it? Anyone keen on buying from me?? Lolx.. I think so.. can't remember the exact date.. But anyway, I've been wanting to buy TFS Professional Green Makeup Base($16+) so much that I went around different outlets to ask for them.. Finally I bought it! But ironically, till now I haven't even swatched the pdt on my hand before.. *faints*

Okay after all the regrets, Now I have the samples to test before making my impulse purchase again.. Avene samples.. 2 of which I got it during a sale I think.. It's free of course.. But haven't used it.. The last one is Clearance emulsion like a moisturiser that I just got yesterday, thanks to my friend, Yus! *thankew*

So here's the "family photos" for my today's loots~~






Last but not least.. I got this small bottle of eye drops recently for contact lens wearer.. My left eye seems to be giving me problem nowadays.. Hopefully this helps soothes my eyes...




CIAO~~~

PS: I wonder who would remember me in 13 days time.. hahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment